Electronic Mailing Lists
The Division of Drinking and Ground Waters provides an electronic mailing service to provide you with quick and timely updates on divisional programs. This service is part of the Division's continuing efforts to improve the way we communicate with our stakeholders. This is a free service, and there is no charge for subscribing.
Electronic mailing lists are currently available for the following topics:
- Drinking Water - Monitoring and Compliance
- Drinking Water - Rule-making Activity and Policy Notification
- Underground Injection Control (UIC) Rule-making Activity and Program Notification
- Operator Certification Program - Drinking Water and Wastewater
- Financial Assistance (Drinking Water Assistance Fund)
- Electronic Reporting - Lab Reporting
- Electronic Reporting - Water System Reporting
- DDAGW Spigot News
To subscribe to or unsubscribe from an electronic mailing list, click here for the mailing lists.
If you ever have any questions regarding a mailing list, please contact Brian Tarver at (614) 728-1740, or email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.